Thursday, September 18, 2008

It's blo-og, blo-og---it's big, it's heavy, it's wood.

Last time I was in school I was required to start a blog for the purpose of practicing rhetorical analyses and other types of classroom nonsense. I deleted everything, worthless as it was, and here I am with a fresh start. Hopefully anything I decide to infrequently post will be worth the time it takes to read.

If you don't get the title, watch this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPHtKarae2Q

It'll change your life...in a very small, insignificant way.

5 comments:

jill said...

waiting for another post...
also, i don't know if mark told you but that shirt he was wearing was luke's. He said something about and old girlfriend sent it to him from england? anyways, next time you're over there pick one up for me too.

jill said...

ps, i really love your profile picture.

Sahara said...

Watched the video and I'm quite sure my life will never be the same. :)

Liatris said...

Why, even your own mother won't recognize you!

imemary said...

Wow, I didn't know that anybody had ever looked at this...I'll try to do better.