Thursday, December 11, 2008

Craftiness

Matt and I made Christmas stockings. We went down to his parents' house and borrowed the sewing machine and kitchen table for several hours, and this is what we came up with.

Matt's first:



He scientifically engineered it for maximum lootage. Seriously. Equations and everything.


Matt did this by hand, so that there would be no mistake as to whom the stocking belonged. As if the orange and blue wasn't enough of a giveaway.

Here's mine:





It has come to my attention that sewing is not one of my strong points.

However, I have proved somewhat competent in the area of knitting. I bought this yarn in Germany two or three years ago, and finally found someone I think it goes with. I just finished turning it into a scarf.





Happy day!

No comments: