Wednesday, July 29, 2009

this is for you, mom

Ta-da!



I would say that I'm approximately two-thirds of the way done. Here is a close up so you can see the texture:



And for those of you who have requested it, here is a picture of me in all my glory:


28 weeks, 2 days

It's about that time in my pregnancy where they check me for gestational diabetes, so I went in on Monday to drink the glucosey drink and have my blood drawn. Unfortunately, it made me very nauseated and I ended up throwing up all over the waiting room. :( On the bright side, though, today I went in again and got to eat jelly beans instead. Also the staff thanked me for providing them with an excuse to get their carpets cleaned.

3 comments:

Holly @ Domestic Dork said...

Lookin' goooood!

Aubrey said...

the blanket is beautiful! you're beautiful and getting so BIG! in a good way. i miss you mary. how is your new ward? how's your new visiting teaching companion?

Liatris said...

Lovely blankie...tummy too.
Love, mOm