Thursday, October 1, 2009

count down

So here I am at about 36 1/2 weeks:


That was taken about a week ago, so now I'm even closer! I'm officially "ripe," meaning that any day I could do that magic trick where I suddenly make a baby appear. (I use the word "suddenly" loosely, of course.)

My due date is the 20th of October. I am now accepting guesses as to when the chickadee will actually hatch. Leave your guess in the comments and if you're the closest I'll mail you a dollar. If nobody guesses then by default I win. I am already practicing my labor face.

3 comments:

Holly @ Domestic Dork said...

October 27th.

Sorry, but I always guess late. It's not that I WANT you to have to wait longer, it's just that, statically, that's a better guess.

Matt Edwards said...

I think she will come out on the 15th. Because she is an over-achiever. :) And no fair just giving me the dollar if I win, you gotta mail it.

K Family said...

Hey, you're still at the cute stage. You look great! I'm guessing tha she will be born on the 22nd.