Saturday, June 20, 2009

let there be light

Sorry that it's been so long, but we've been doing a bit of moving and I've been out of the internet.

I suppose I never realized how dark and cave-like our basement apartment was until I spent the night in our new place. The morning sun came in through our huge bedroom window, making it so much easier to wake up and get out of bed. I've never been much of an early riser, but natural light definitely helps. Having a bed the size of Texas doesn't hurt either.

In other news, baby kicks all the time now. She's generally a bit of a night owl with a penchant for breakfast time. I've never been punched from the inside before, so it still feels somewhat unusual. I think that Matt is curious about what I am experiencing, but also hopes never to have something living inside of him. Understandable, I suppose.

No comments: