Sunday, October 31, 2010

These are the haps:

We have been doing some moving this weekend, and I just now found my computer again.  Also the camera is probably in an unlabeled box full of unrelated objects, so I cannot post pictures yet.  Soon, soon...  Hopefully we will finish up the transfer of objects sometime tomorrow, and then we will have a house full of boxes!  The house is big and we do not have enough furniture!

Happy Halloween to everybody, although we didn't do much to celebrate.  There was the moving for one thing, and then there was a sick baby.  She's got a fever, runny nose, sore throat and a rash that may or may not be related; it is hard to tell.  We did not go trick-or-treating, even though she was going to be a bee and I was going to be a flower.  It is a good thing that we forewent (foregoed?) this because she ended up vomiting hot mucus onto Matt before the night was out.  IT WAS GROSS AND SAD.  But today we stayed home from church and it seems that she is almost all better.  Hooray for healing!

I am stealing internet from the neighbors (who I haven't met yet) because ours won't be up until Tuesday.  I feel just a little guilty so I'm gonna stop here.  PLEASE don't tell on me.

No comments: