Friday, January 28, 2011

It has been written, so it shall be.

It has come to me attention that my current blog name is actually rather beloved, so I guess it can stay.  That is, unless I receive a bona fide vision to the contrary.  Er, contrary the Contrary. .....Whatever.

In other news, we're heading to California on Monday, where we will be staying indefinitely.  Unlike all business trips heretofore, this time I will be taking my laptop.  What this means to you is that we shall not be parted and all my adventures shall be your adventures.  Oh JOY!

Lastly, metal bookmarks are a thing.  Here are my thoughts:

Pros:

  • Durable.
Cons:
  •  They slide right out of the book onto the floor.  Then the baby picks them up and uses them to stab you in the face.
  • Painful.

1 comment:

C Stevens said...

I'm glad the name stays.

Have fun in California.