Saturday, January 15, 2011

The Latest

Izzy had her 15-month check up this week.  She is 19lbs 8 oz (11th percentile) and 31.5 inches (90th percentile), so the nickname "Izzy Bean" (as in string bean) continues to be accurate.

Of course, those measurements were terribly difficult to get.  As soon as I set her on the counter to be measured she began crying and thrashing.  And boy, is she STRONG.  Also, right before the doctor arrived she opened a cupboard and whacked herself in the face.  That led to even more weeping and wailing and gnashing of all four teeth.  She suffered a tiny cut right by her eye that turned her tears pink.  How girly.

In other news, my haircut continues to be fabulous; thank you for all the nice comments.  I did not know that many people read this blog.

This post is dedicated to Allison, who needs something to read.

1 comment:

Allison said...

I am so excited that you wrote something for me to read! Thank you for dedicating this post to me!