Friday, August 5, 2011

I don't really know what's going on.

Today I am making chili and being upset at the post office.

Chili is pretty much just stew with beans in it, right?  Basically I don't know what I'm doing.  I got a whole bunch of chili peppers in my Winder Farms produce box, though, and I know even less about what else to do with them.  Whatever I'm making, there will be a LOT of it. If it is good, we will eat like kings!  If it is bad, we will eat like peasants!  Plenty of food, either way.

As you may have noticed, we were out of town for a week, so we had our mail put on hold.  It was supposed to resume on Wednesday, but it is now Friday.  I have yet to receive a single credit card offer, and I usually get about two of those a day.  >:(  SOMEBODY is being a lazy mail lady.  I don't know her name but I do know what kind of car she drives.  It is very boxy.

Also, I had a really cool dream last night that involved a battle (with swords and fire balls) followed by many different kinds of pie, all of them delicious.  I bet I'd make a pretty good pie-soldier.  Whatever that is.

No comments: