Saturday, October 8, 2011

It's cold outside.

I am very disappointed in the snowing that happened here this week.  Not because I dislike snow, but because I love the autumn.  I don't mind bundling up, I just prefer to actually be warm after I do so.  October, redeem thyself!

Anyway, the cold kind of caught me by surprise (because I rarely read the weather forecast) so I don't have a whole lot of indoor activities planned for the tiny one and me.  We go on short walks and then come inside to read books and be goofy.  Yesterday we watched a super cheesy Care Bears movie and ate popcorn, in the middle of the afternoon.  Later we watched youtube videos about phonics for an extended period of time.  Now I have songs stuck in my head like, "A a-a-apple, B b-b-ball," and so forth.  At least I know all the words.

No comments: