Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Tips of questionable reliability.

So a little while back I talked about how I lost enough weight to fit into some old pants.  If you want to know how I did it, know that I did not do any of the following things (from here):

5 Weird Old Tips To Lose Belly Fat

  1. Eat only kale and chickpeas harvested by Incan women.
  2. Carry a mosquito encased in amber between your cheek and your gums for a week before each solstice.
  3. Betray a child at moonset.
  4. Forge an ankh from the wood of a house destroyed by fire. Keep it under your pillow until you dream of a clipper ship consumed by a giant squid. Then throw the ankh into a disturbed Indian burial ground and renew an old friendship.
  5. Sit-ups
I did do a lot of eating of foods full of holes (because the hole means less food).  You know, things like cheese and cheerios...and donuts.  Er...I also considered lunging everywhere instead of walking, but that didn't work out.  Because it's hard.

1 comment: