Saturday, September 25, 2010

Saturday Sweat Log

This week I managed to run almost 6 miles, almost half of those on Wednesday.  I think I'm a vampiric runner, and by that I mean that daylight sucks all my strength and makes me feel like dying.  Not that I suck the blood of other runners.  Because I totally don't do that.

Anyway, on Wednesday I ran at night before eating a late supper, and it felt really good.  In fact, I ran longer than I had intended to.  (There's construction going on and I guess I sort of got a bit lost in the dark, what with familiar landmarks being, um, dark...)

I even did a few sit ups this week, as promised.  I have a goal to be able to do 50 in two minutes; I'm just over halfway there.  I feel a bit pathetic and soft bellied, and extremely vulnerable to velociraptors.  

No comments: