Saturday, March 26, 2011

Saturday Sweat Log: Late night, lame-o edition

Not a whole lot of genuine exercising went on this week.  I ran 3.5 miles on Monday...and that's it.  My other regular workout days I was either driving home to Utah or else not willing to go outside because I DID make it back to Utah and it is cold outside. Snow, snow cold. (Yes, that was a lame attempt at a pun.  Re-read the title.)

 However, I did do a lot of sweating when Matt and I found a 6,000 pound treadmill waiting in our garage and decided to move it down to the basement.  It was left for us by the Costco fairy!  I haven't gotten to run on it yet, but I have high hopes.  I will report on that next week.

We went to Ikea today, which is also not technically exercise, but have you ever BEEN there?  There is a LOT of walking, and if you are doing things right, probably some heavy lifting at the end.  Also 99 cent breakfasts of bacon, eggs, and potatoes.  Basically it is a magical place.

Tangentially, does anybody know how to make the "cent" sign?  I feel stupid for having to spell it out, although at least I spelled it correctly.

No comments: