Monday, February 14, 2011

I probably love you!

Today is Valentine's Day!  I have to say that I am a pretty big fan.  I was a fan even before I ever had somebody to celebrate it with, which in fact did not happen until Matt asked me to marry him.  (The year before we got engaged I made him a valentine with squares instead of hearts because we weren't dating and he was being a JERK.  But now we're super in love and blahdy blah blah what a happy ending.)

I love making Valentine's cards.


 I like making and eating cookies (which I can't really do this year because we're away from home and this temporary kitchen is ill-equipped), and I love having waffles with strawberries and whipped cream for breakfast.


It's like a second Christmas where I am full of cheer and good will toward all mankind.  And this year we got a cake from Costco, so woohoo!  It says "Happy Birthday" but is pink and red with a heart, so I will just pretend we are celebrating Cupid's birthday.

This pretty much sums up my feelings:

4 comments:

Kristin said...

I probably love you too.

Liatris said...

Where do you get this stuff>????

McKay said...

Mary! Your valentines are awesome. Like, super awesome.

Michelle said...

Okay I'm totally laughing about you making Matt a valentine with squares. Tee hee. I got your valentine and it totally made my day...since it was the only one I got. Even made up for the fact that I didn't get one from McKay this year. :(